EFFICIENT DEVELOPMENT OF ELECTRIC MOTOR BY AN EXPERT SYSTEM AND NEW TECHNOLOGIES
SiEVA, podjetje za razvoj in trženje v avtomobilski industriji d.o.o.
University of Ljubljana – Faculty of Mehanical Engineering,
University of Ljubljana – Faculty of Electrical Engineering,
University of Maribor – Faculty of Electrical Engineering and computer science,
Kolektor Group d.o.o.
|Overall project value:
|Amount of public funding:
|Slovenian Smart Specialisation Strategy (S4) Field:
|Start date and finish date of the project:
The MOTZART project focuses on upgrading of competences and products in the entire electric drivetrain manufacturing supply chain: from laminated steel stamping process to rotor and stator pack assembly, power electronics module development, complete electric drivetrain design and testing.
The MOTZART project follows the general goa log reaching higher benefit levels of Slovenian industry in field of e-mobility systems through increasing scientific excellence and establishing its role as a pre-development supplier in key areas of main and auxiliary electric drivetrains.
Project’s effects will be seen through:
• Shortened development cycle and lowered development costs.
• Faster data transfer between R&D and manufacturing processes.
• Higher replicability rate, robustness, precision and cleanliness for the manufacturing process.
• Energy efficient and a more compact design of the electric drivetrain.
• Improved reliability of electric motor’s functions including in difficult conditions (corrosive media, higher temperatures).